This site uses Google Analytics to collect general site statistics, track trends and help us to decide what content to post. The statistics do not personally identify any individual or computer, and are retained entirely on Google’s servers.
We also use an error log to detect technical issues and hacking attempts, and these services will occasionally record an IP address to help us diagnose a problem or block an automated attacker.
Otherwise, only specific information that you deliberately provide to us is retained, as in the following instances:
- Use of the contact form to send us an email.
- Signing up for the mailing list.
- Posting a comment to the website.
- “Liking” , “Sharing” or otherwise promoting our content on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site.
- Any future features or services that request user information.